Our job offers
The Bourassa Jodoin group is constantly looking for qualified and dynamic candidates to join its team of real estate appraisal experts. With over 30 years of experience, our company is the leader in the financial sector and in real estate expertise in Greater Montreal. Check our job offers online regularly and join our team!
Bourassa Jodoin is looking for a chartered appraiser to join its dynamic team of real estate professionals. With 30 years of experience, Bourassa Jodoin is well established in the Quebec real estate market and has an excellent reputation in all areas of real estate. Be part of an exceptional and dynamic team that will meet your expectations.
The job candidate will work with an accomplished team of certified technicians, technologists and appraisers and will be required to visit and appraise different buildings. The type of mandate will be adapted according to the candidate's experience and expertise. Bourassa Jodoin's files are varied and for various purposes, such as putting up for sale, financing, expropriation, litigation, taxation, municipal contestation, etc.
Availability date: Immediate
Position location: Longueuil, other (to be discussed)
The candidate may be called upon to assume the following responsibilities:
- Establish the market value of different categories of buildings and activity sectors
- Establish values for insurance purposes
- Mastery of the general concepts of comparison methods, cost and income
- Establishing values for expropriation purposes
- Produce expert reports
- Mastering the concept of best and most profitable use
- Teamwork, producing reports in collaboration with other evaluators or technologists
* This job description reflects the general elements of the expected work and should not be regarded as a detailed listing of all the tasks to be performed. However, tasks that have an influence on the evaluation of the job are included in the description.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in business administration, with a real estate appraisal option.
- Holder of a title from the Ordre des Évaluateurs Agréés du Québec.
- At least 1 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Possess good judgement and good analytical skills
- Possess excellent oral and written skills (French and English)
- Excellent management of priorities and meeting deadlines
- Customer management skills
- Sense of responsibility, diligence, meticulousness and team spirit
- Type of employment: Permanent
- This is a full time position 35 hours/week
- Possibility of being contractual
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent working atmosphere
Interested candidates can submit their application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with our firm, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.