Our job offers
The Bourassa Jodoin group is constantly looking for qualified and dynamic candidates to join its team of real estate appraisal experts. With over 30 years of experience, our company is the leader in the financial sector and in real estate expertise in Greater Montreal. Check our job offers online regularly and join our team!
Bourassa Jodoin is looking for an appraisal technician (DAR or CRA is an asset) to join its dynamic team of real estate professionals. Bourassa Jodoin, with 30 years of experience in the Quebec real estate market, has an excellent reputation in all areas of real estate. Be part of an exceptional team that will meet your expectations, because at Bourassa Jodoin our goal is your objective.
The candidate for the position will work with an accomplished team of certified technicians, technologists and appraisers. They will have to visit and appraise different residential buildings. The candidate may be required to calculate market values or any other similar task. The type of mandate will be adapted according to the candidate's experience and expertise.
Date of availability
Immediate or subject to availability
Location of the position
Longueuil and Montreal, other (to be discussed)
The candidate may be called upon to assume the following responsibilities
- Establish the market value of residential buildings
- Visit and inspect different buildings
- Provide the physical and technical description of buildings
- Contribute to the search for information, verification and updating of database information
- Establish reconstruction and/or reproduction costs
- Establish market values for financing purposes
- Master the concept of the best and most profitable use
- Write reports in short form, mainly CRAL
- File and priority management
- Teamwork, produce reports in collaboration with other assessors or technologists
*This job description reflects the general elements of the planned work and should not be considered as a detailed list of all the tasks to be performed. However, tasks that influence job evaluation are included in the description.
Sectors of activity
Residential real estate
- Skills in estimating and evaluating buildings or equivalent
- Holder of a DAR title (an asset)
- Holder of a CRA title (an asset)
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Good judgment and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written skills (French and English)
- Excellent priority management and deadline compliance
- Client management skills
- Sense of responsibility, diligence, thoroughness and team spirit
- Type of employment: permanent, part-time, freelance, contract
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with our firm, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type of employment